Provisional programme for the SA Drug Policy Week 2018.
- There will be five keynote speeches of between 30-40 minutes throughout the conference.
- Each thematic plenary session has a chair and three (or in one case two) speakers who will present their experiences and expertise related to the session themes. There will be 45 minutes to ask questions or provide BRIEF comments.
- There will be mediated panel discussions during which the panelists will have an interactive discussion with input from the delegates.
- On the Thursday afternoon there will be a series of group discussions that will inform the outcome documents for SA Drug Policy Week 2018.
- On the Friday, the roadmap and recommendations will be presented and debated by the delegates.
- The seats for the ULWEMBU play and book launch on Wednesday the 10th October are limited to 80 people. Once registered, we will confirm whether or not you would like to attend the Wednesday performance. There will be spaces available for the Tuesday and Thursday evening performances.